I helped Remi to upgrade his 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS 6.2L (376ci). The modifications included: • Upgrading the suspension and handling with BMR lowering springs • Stainless Power performance headers and modify existing stainless exhaust • SPEC clutch, pressure plate and flywheel • Heavy duty slave cylinder & throwout bearing • Hurst short throw shifter […]
I did the paint for Martijn’s Kawasaki 550 Cafe Racer. He put everything back together and was very happy with the result.
I’ve finished the interior of my Mk1 golf and I’m using it as a daily driver now. The audio system is working great!
Yesterday, I finished Peter’s fuel tank and side covers. He couldn’t wait to put everything back on his bike.
Finally some progress again on the audio system of my Mk1 Cabriolet. The fiber glass speaker pods are almost ready for paint.
The wiring of this awesome Jeep looked like a mouse had some fun with it. So I’m replacing all the wiring for period looking cloth wiring.
Last week we tried to fit the body to the chassis. We’re almost there, but we still have to cut a fair amount out of it in order to get it fitted.
I’m replacing my original interior for a leather one. While I’m at it I’m doing some rewiring of the audio system. Here’s a preview.
Due to peeling lacquer I had to respray the bonnet of my girlfriends VW Polo. I decided to do something special with it. Lace & Flakes.
When I was in the Uk I helped Kornish Kustoms while they were working on a totally custom Baja Bug with the biggest available tyres in the UK. Most of the work involved prepping for paint but also all sorts of fabrication work.