I did the paint for Martijn’s Kawasaki 550 Cafe Racer. He put everything back together and was very happy with the result.
I’ve finished the interior of my Mk1 golf and I’m using it as a daily driver now. The audio system is working great!
Yesterday, I finished Peter’s fuel tank and side covers. He couldn’t wait to put everything back on his bike.
Finally some progress again on the audio system of my Mk1 Cabriolet. The fiber glass speaker pods are almost ready for paint.
Due to peeling lacquer I had to respray the bonnet of my girlfriends VW Polo. I decided to do something special with it. Lace & Flakes.
I recently finished a full respray of my Mk4 golf. Debadged it, removed the indicators from the front wings, removed the aerial from the roof and removed de locks out of the door handles. I also installed Mk5 look wing mirrors and repaired some dents.
I’ve done some rust repair on the tailgate of my Mk4. While working on that I also debadged it. These are some of the pictures I took.
I helped a lecturer to replace the rear quarter panel on his Mazda 3. The car was placed on a jig to straighten the inner wing. Both bumpers needed replacement too. A new quarter panel was fitted by spot-welding, MIG-welding and glueing. I helped with all this and with the preparation work for paint.
In September 2011 I started a course in Automotive body repair. I’ve been working on an Audi A4 which had a damaged front wing. I did all the preparation work, including primer.
I refurbished a set of BBS wheels for my cabriolet and Audi A6 for my bus. I also polished the center cap of the BBS wheels and the lips of the A6s. All done in an improvised spray booth 🙂