I helped Remi to upgrade his 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS 6.2L (376ci). The modifications included:
• Upgrading the suspension and handling with BMR lowering springs
• Stainless Power performance headers and modify existing stainless exhaust
• SPEC clutch, pressure plate and flywheel
• Heavy duty slave cylinder & throwout bearing
• Hurst short throw shifter
He’s still happy with the results that completely transformed the driving experience of his car.
When I was in the Uk I helped Kornish Kustoms while they were working on a totally custom Baja Bug with the biggest available tyres in the UK. Most of the work involved prepping for paint but also all sorts of fabrication work.
I rebuild a complete aircooled type 4 engine with all sort of performance parts. Camshaft, pistons, Porsche cooling, performance exhaust. It’s a 2056 cc with 71 mm stroke and 96 mm bore. Power output should be around 130 bhp.